Wednesday, August 21, 2013

More about Coventry

As you look to make your decision on coming to Coventry University, you might have done extra research into what the university campus consists of in terms of the buildings and other infrastructure. You might also have looked on Google Maps or IOS maps using the street view function to look around your prospective campus and the city. If not, do not worry!

I never get tired of too many pictures as I feel having a knowledge of your surroundings, especially through images, never hurts. I for one did not have as many photos of my prospective campus and ended up constantly looking around and doing more research than I had expected.

To help you in making your decision, I have decided to present to you a sideshow of a few places on campus and some Coventry landmarks that will help you find your way around so you know this place even before you are here.

Trust me, it does help.

Peace.

Jerome from Ghana

Studying BA Communications, Culture and Media






No comments:

Post a Comment