Tuesday, June 11, 2013

‘A busy bee has no time for sorrow’

When I first came to Coventry, somebody told me that your final year is the easiest one of all, well that is so not true. One thing you must learn is that you will be expected to put more and more in your work every year. I have finally submitted my final media project (the equivalent of a dissertation for media student). I have been working on it all year and I felt relieved when I handed it in at reception.

You should know that the rule ‘Sunday is the day of rest’ is not relevant when you’re a student! Usually I spend my Sundays sitting in my bed, but I am not resting – I’m reading, writing, collaging, sticking and whatever else you can imagine whilst working on my project.  As comfy as it may sound, it is not really that easy to work in your bed. So my other ‘motivational spot’ is on the floor. For some reason I just can’t work on a desk like a normal person :D So I sit down and start creating!

I am so happy to say that I have officially finished with all of my course work as a student at Coventry University, but to be honest I will miss all the panicking before a deadline, the creation of a project, the frustrations of working in a group and the excitement of receiving your grade, and not to mention the celebrations after :D  I sure had some great times here! Looking forward to my graduation in November 2013!


My favourite place to study
Mira from Bulgaria

No comments:

Post a Comment